- All visitors (children over 6 years old) must wear a face mask throughout the visit. Face masks must be worn for the whole visit to guarantee everyone’s safety. We reserve the right to remove the visitor from the premises if they do not wear or refuse to wear a face mask. Visitors who are removed will not be entitled to a refund.
- Museum staff will also wear a face mask at all times, to protect themselves and visitors.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available to visitors at different points throughout the museum.
- The museum capacity will be reduced or increased depending on the safety measures and restrictions imposed by the authorities at any given time.
- Tickets purchased on-line allow access with the ticket on a mobile phone.
- For purchases at the ticket office or gift shop, we recommend paying by card.
- Social distancing between people from different family groups is mandatory.
- We recommend you wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
You can check out our temporary discounts on our social media, follow us and don’t miss out!
We recommend you purchase your ticket in advance from the official Wax Museum website to benefit from discounts and ensure your place on the desired day and time.
Check all visit options here
Once bought, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. Only in the event that, in exceptional circumstances, the Museum has to close and the visit is impossible, can the visit date be modified or the amount of the affected tickets refunded.
Tickets can currently be bought approximately one month in advance.
Yes, tickets can be bought at the ticket office, but we recommend buying them on-line to benefit from discounts and save on the administration fees. Museum capacity is currently reduced due to Covid, so purchasing the ticket on-line guarantees your visit for the desired day and time.
First, check they are not in your e-mail junk box. If you have not received the e-mail, contact us via e-mail indicating the following information:
- The name and e-mail under which you have made the booking
- The number of tickets bought
- The chosen date and time of the visit
You can print your ticket or show it directly via your mobile phone or tablet.
If you have one of the museum discount cards or coupons, you must buy your ticket at the ticket office and show the card/coupon for it to be applied.
If it is a promotional code, tickets must be bought via our website by entering the promotional code after choosing the rates.
In general, this is due to an incorrect response from 3-D Secure, a system your credit or debit card provider uses to authenticate on-line purchases and prevent fraud. We have no control over this process. If you need help finalising the booking, contact
The Wax Museum opens every day:
- Monday to Thursday, from 10.30 a.m. to 7 p.m. (last entry at 6 p.m.)
- Friday to Sunday, from 10.30 a.m. to 8 p.m. (last entry at 7 p.m.)
Yes, buying tickets at our ticket offices is more expensive due to administration fees; the most economic option is to buy them via our website, thanks to which you can also book the desired date and time and enter the museum without having to go to the ticket office.
The museum visit lasts approximately one hour.
If you have bought your ticket on-line, you can enter the Museum within the time slot indicated on the ticket, without lengthy queues.
It is not necessary to arrive early, but within the hour allocated for the visit to guarantee entry.
However, we recommend allowing enough time (before or after the visit) to visit The Fairy Forest museum café, a bar set in an enchanted forest that will leave you speechless!
There is a cloakroom managed by our museum ticket office personnel which costs €1 per object or belonging that is left.
The visit is adapted except for 2 museum sets that are not wheelchair accessible.Inglés (EE.UU.)
If this is your case, please select the Reduced rate when purchasing your tickets.
The standard visit is not offered at night, but there are different types of thematic visits and activities; you can consult the activities programme here.
Guided tours are available for groups of more than 15 people and are booked (according to availability) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com requesting the desired date and time. The guided tour lasts one hour.
Guided tours available in Spanish and Catalan.
Yes, photographs and videos can be taken.
Tripods and other devices that may block traffic or cause crowds are not permitted.
Animals cannot enter the Museum except for assistance dogs for the disabled, or small dogs which may be carried in a bag. They must stay in the bag throughout the visit.
The Museum offers visitors the following services:
- Free Wi-Fi on all floors of the museum that can be visited
- WC on floors P0 and P1
- Gift and souvenir shop
- The Bosc de les Fades café
- Wheelchair upon request
The Wax Museum is managed privately and does not have open days.
Yes. The museum has a lift for use during the visit. There is also a buggy park in the entrance where you can leave the buggy if you prefer to visit the museum without it.
The group rate is applied from 10 people.
For guided tours, the minimum number of people in a group is 15 and must be requested via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For groups between 10 and 20 people, tickets can be bought on-line using the Groups rate (+10). For groups with more than 20 people, we recommend booking via e-mail at email@example.com guarantee the time slot in which the whole group can enter together.
For a guided tour, the booking must also be done via e-mail requesting the date and time.
We are currently creating a new school dossier with an educational programme which will be available in 2023. Until recently, schools could visit on their own accord, or have a 1-hour interactive visit with Wax Museum personnel.
For every 20 school pupils, one teacher enters free of charge.
Official guides who visit with a group will also have free tickets.
To visit the museum it is not necessary to arrive very early, but within the allocated time slot so as not to lose it.
However, we recommend allowing enough time (before or after the visit) to visit the museum's café, Bosc de les Fades, a bar set in an enchanted forest that will leave you speechless!
You may send us your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
You may send us your request by email at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.